Monday, October 4, 2010

Party bags

014About a month ago my sister asked me to make party favor bags for her daughter’s birthday. She asked for small 20 minute gift bags with the recipient’s names on them. Excited to use my new embroidery machine I happily accepted. She never narrowed down a theme or color scheme for the party so I just went nuts and picked a different fabric for each kid.

 

 

 

 

I also made some hair clips with felt, floss and tiny buttons for the girls.

011

And watches that were a total copy of some that were featured at Made during Celebrate to Boy.003

Happy birthday to my Niece. I hope that your 4th year is amazing. 012

 Ruth

5 comments:

  1. omg I need some of those hairclips!!! How much???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, she is one lucky niece! What a clever Aunt you are. These are fabulous, I'm sure all of the kids are going to love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool stuff! I wish I got this type of stuff when I went to parties as a kid.

    Just Better Together

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat een zalig blog, die uurwerkjes zijn geweldig! Liefs Marina.

    ReplyDelete