Saturday, October 9, 2010

Baseball Tees

I bought the New Look 6932 pattern and made this series of T-shirts. The first one was, as usual, a mess up. I did these using a four thread Serger and didn’t think about seam allowance. I lined up the edge of the fabric with the blade which gave it a 1/4 in seam allowance instead of a 5/8 in. Basically it looks like a tent on Ash. But at lease it has a cute bus on it.


Then I used some of my old Threadless Tees to expand the 2T wardrobe. I love how I was able to get a body and sleeves and even reuse the collars.


Probably should have used an iron before I took this shot. Oh well.


1 comment: